Cert IV Assistants in Nursing (Casual) – Wyoming
About the Company
Christadelphian Aged Care is a respected and trusted not for profit aged care provider that has been serving the community for more than 70 years. We have seven Homes and two Villages across Sydney, the Central Coast, and Kallangur QLD.
About the Role
Christadelphian Aged Care is seeking to recruit casual AINs (Cert IV) to work at their Wyoming facility.
Various shifts are available (morning afternoon and night).
- Qualifications (AIN – Certificate IV)
- 1 year experience in Aged care
- Knowledge of Accreditation Standards and ACFI
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills: both verbal and written
- Computer literacy essential.
- Current Police Clearance (taken within 12 months time)
- Right to Work in Australia essential
- Successful applicants have to have a NDIS check or should apply for a one.
- Evidence of Flu and Covid vaccination.
How to Apply
If you are interested, please apply through SEEK. Only the successful candidates will be contacted.
Applications close 11 November 2021.