Cert III Assistants in Nursing (Permanent – Night Duty) – North Parramatta
About the Company
Christadelphian Aged Care is a respected and trusted not for profit aged care provider that has been serving the community for more than 70 years. We have seven Homes and two Villages across Sydney, the Central Coast, and Kallangur QLD.
About the Role
Christadelphian Aged Care is seeking to recruit Permanent full time (Night Duty) AIN (Cert III) to work at their Northcourt Aged Care facility in North Parramatta.
- Qualifications (AIN – Certificate III)
- 1 year experience in Aged care
- Knowledge of Accreditation Standards and ACFI
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills: both verbal and written
- Computer literacy essential
- Current Police Clearance (taken within 12 months time)
- Right to Work in Australia essential
- Flu vaccination and Covid vaccination
- Successful applicants have to have a NDIS check or should apply for a one.
How to Apply
If you are interested, please apply through SEEK. Only the successful candidates will be contacted.
Please provide contact details of two current or past managers’ to check references.
Applications close 17 September 2021.