About the Company
Christadelphian Aged Care is an experienced aged care provider that has been serving the community for more than 70 years. We have seven Homes and two Villages across Sydney, the Central Coast and Kallangur, QLD.
About the Role
Christadelphian Aged Care is seeking to recruit Casual Registered Nurses to work at their Ashburn House facility in Gladesville, NSW.
Various Shifts available. Applicants need to be flexible and available to do any shift. Immediate start.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience as a RN in Aged Care.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Knowledge of computer based information systems, i.e. iCare
- Understanding or willingness to learn ACFI and Accreditation Processes.
- Current AHPRA registration.
- Police clearance taken within 12 months’ time.
- Proof of right to work in Australia.
- Evidence of Flu and Covid vaccination.
Direct applications only. Agencies will not be considered.
Successful applicants will need to provide details of TWO present or past Managers (Care Managers/ DDON etc) as referees prior to commencement.
How to Apply
If you are interested in becoming a part of our dynamic, experienced and supportive team, then please forward your resume and covering letter through SEEK or below.
Please provide contact details of two current or past managers’ to check references.
Applications close 20 Jan 2022.