About the Company
Christadelphian Aged Care is a respected and trusted not for profit aged care provider that has been serving the community for more than 70 years. We have seven Homes and two Villages across Sydney, the Central Coast and Kallangur, QLD.
About the Role
We are seeking to recruit a vibrant and energetic Leisure and Lifestyle Officer for our Ashburn house facility at Gladesville, on Permanent Full time basis. (Monday to Friday)
You will be responsible for the organization and delivery of a person centered Leisure & Lifestyle program for each client which includes the design, facilitation and evaluation of a broad range of activity programs (individual and group). The role includes a large degree of “on the floor” care with our residents.
- Permanent Role
- Salary Packaging option available.
- Immediate Start
- Certificate IV in Leisure & Health or Cert III in Aged care.
- Minimum 1 year experience in the aged care industry as LLO.
- Experience in planning and facilitating Leisure and Lifestyle programs
- Competent documentation and computer skills (including Word, Excel, Outlook Mail and Calendar)
- Previous experience in Aged Care and Dementia Care is desirable.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and be committed to continuous quality improvement
- Enthusiastic team player.
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Police clearance (taken within 12 months’ time)
- Valid Passport or Visa status to work in Australia.
- Flu vaccination and Covid vaccination.
How to Apply
To apply for the role, please forward your resume and covering letter describing your experience and suitability specific to this position through SEEK or below.
Please provide contact details of two current or past managers’ to check references.
Applications close by 7th February 2022.