Assistants in Nursing (Casual) Gladesville
About the Company
Christadelphian Aged Care is a respected and trusted not for profit aged care provider that has been serving the community for more than 70 years. We have seven Homes and two Villages across Sydney, the Central Coast, and Kallangur QLD.
About the Role
Christadelphian Aged Care is seeking to recruit casual AINs (Cert III) to work at their facility at Gladesville.
Various shifts are available (morning afternoon and night). The positions are casual.
- Qualifications (AIN – Certificate III)
- 1 year experience as an AIN
- Knowledge of Accreditation Standards and ACFI
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills: both verbal and written
- Computer literacy essential
- Current Police Clearance (taken within 12 months’ time)
- Right to Work in Australia essential
- Evidence of flu vaccination and covid vaccination
How to Apply
If you are interested, please apply through SEEK. Only the successful candidates will be contacted.
Please provide contact details of two current or past managers to check references.
Applications close 15 October 2021