Assistant in Nursing (Cert III) Fixed Term Contract – Padstow Heights
About the Company
Christadelphian Aged Care is a respected and trusted not for profit aged care provider that has been serving the community for more than 70 years. We have seven Homes and two Villages across Sydney, the Central Coast, and Kallangur QLD.
About the role
Christadelphian Aged Care is seeking to recruit an AIN on fixed term contract basis to work at their Southhaven facility at Padstow Heights.
Shifts are as follows;
Week 1 & 2 – Monday Tuesday Friday & Saturday from 2245 to 0715
Immediate start and contract ends in early January 2022
- Qualifications (AINs – Certificate III)
- Previous experience as an AIN (minimum 1 year)
- Knowledge of Accreditation Standards and ACFI
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills: both verbal and written
- Computer literacy essential
- Current Police Clearance taken within 12 months’ time
- Evidence of flu vaccination & Covid vaccination
- Right to Work in Australia essential
- Successful applicants have to have a NDIS check or should apply for a one.
How to Apply
If you are interested, please apply through SEEK.Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please provide contact details of two current or past managers’ to check references.
Applications close 2 October 2021.