Assistant in Nursing (Cert III) – CASUAL – Padstow Heights
About the Company
Christadelphian Aged Care is a respected and trusted not for profit aged care provider that has been serving the community for more than 70 years. We have seven Homes and two Villages across Sydney, the Central Coast, and Kallangur QLD.
About the role
Christadelphian Aged Care is seeking to recruit AINs on a Casual basis to work at their Southhaven facility in Padstow Heights, NSW.
- Qualifications (AINs – Certificate III)
- Minimum 1 year of experience as an AIN.
- Previous experience in Aged care industry preferable.
- Knowledge of Accreditation Standards and ACFI
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills: both verbal and written
- Computer literacy essential
- Current Police Clearance (from within 12 months)
- Evidence of Flu and Covid vaccination.
- Right to Work in Australia essential.
- Successful applicants must have an NDIS check or willing to apply for one.
How to Apply
- If you are interested, please apply through SEEK. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Please provide contact details of two current or past managers’ to check references.
- Applications close 13 November 2021.