Assistant in Nursing (Cert III) Casual – Courtlands – North Parramatta
About the Company
Christadelphian Aged Care is a respected and trusted not for profit aged care provider that has been serving the community for more than 70 years. We have seven Homes and two Villages across Sydney, the Central Coast, and Kallangur QLD.
About the role
Christadelphian Aged Care is seeking to recruit AINs on Casual basis to work at their Courtlands Facility in North Parramatta.
There are various shifts available.
- Qualifications (AINs – Certificate III)
- Previous experience as an AIN (minimum 1 year)
- Knowledge of Aged Care Standards
- Knowledge of Accreditation Standards and ACFI
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills: both verbal and written
- Computer literacy essential
- Current Police Clearance taken within 12 months’ time
- Evidence of flu vaccination & COVID vaccination
- Right to Work in Australia essential
- Successful applicants have to have a NDIS check or should apply for a one.
How to Apply
If you are interested, please apply through SEEK. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please provide contact details of two current or past managers to check references.
Applications close 1 October, 2021