Christadelphian Aged Care (a not for profit organization) is seeking to recruit a Registered Nurse with experience in aged care to work as an ACFI/Quality Team Leader (Care and Compliance) at our Maranatha facility located in Kallangur (QLD).
This will be a Permanent Part time role (32 hours per week – no week ends).
Salary packaging available.
Working closely with the Director of Consumer Care & Services (DC) and Care Manager (CM), the successful applicant will need to provide strong and effective leadership and support key strategic care, compliance and financial objectives.
Consulting with clinical care staff to gather, assess and collate detailed information, you will drive a person centered care approach at the site.
A person centered approach facilitates an environment that will allow CAC to provide accessible, responsive and flexible services that meet the diverse needs and preferences of people living in our homes.
• Working closely with the management team to oversee, develop and coordinate:
• Case conference
• Encourage an environment of excellence in care and service delivery
• Promote compliance to accreditation standards
• Plan and coordinate the ACFI process, and ensure ACFI submissions are accurate, appropriate and timely in relation with the FM.
• Ensure all ACFI opportunities are identified and maximized.
• Drive and monitor the case conferencing structure within your team and relevant staff
• Provide leadership to the Team and drive the team to achieve desired financial outcomes.
• Provision of accurate assessment that meets legislative requirements.
• Identify trends and work closely with the DC and Senior Manager ACFI.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
• AHPRA Nurses Registration
• 3 years’ experience as a Registered Nurse
• Ability to respond quickly and effectively in a dynamic and fast-paced role.
• Proven knowledge and experience with the ACFI business rules and clinical ACFI assessment process;
• The ability to ensure all ACFI assessments accurately reflect the care needs of the residents
• Comprehensive knowledge on the nursing process, assessments and care planning of aged care residents
• Experience Accreditation standards and the quality cycle
• Excellent Interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
• Computer literacy
• Police clearance and proof of right to work in Australia
We are not considering sponsorship for this role.
Please provide contact details of two current or past managers’ to check references.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this position, please forward your resume and covering letter describing your experience and suitability specific to this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 10th of October 2019